A JAMStack web application built with Gatsby & Sanity.io
A company website built with Gatsby
- 📡 Real-time content preview in development
- ⏱ Fast & frugal builds
- 🗃 No accidental missing fields/types
- 🧰 Full Render Control with Portable Text Or Markdown
- 📸 Gatsby-Image support
- 🔧 Minimal configuration
Sanity Studio with a schema for
- 🏢 Company info
- 📃 Pages
- 👨🏼🎨 PRODUCT
- 👩🏾💻 Frequently Asked Questions
- 📰 Messages from contact form
git clone https://github.com/sarpisik/klassmed-web-application.git
# Install or upgrade the Sanity CLI to
# make sure you are on v0.140.0 or higher
npm install -g @sanity/cli
# Set up Sanity.io account and project (≈ 45s)
npm run init
Node Mailer Configuration
- EMAIL_HOST = Email hosting server address.
- EMAIL_AUTH_USER = User name.
- EMAIL_AUTH_PASSWORD = User password.
- EMAIL_SENDER = Email sender mail address.
- EMAIL_RECEIVER = Your client's email address to send.
- EMAIL_CC = Optional email address.
- SANITY_PROJECT_ID = Your project ID in sanity.io.
- SANITY_DATASET = Dataset name.
- SANITY_TOKEN_WRITE = A valid token for write access. You will need this to write new message document on receiving message from client via contact form.
- SITE_URL = Production website url for creating web manifest and SEO optimizations.
- GATSBY_GOOGLE_MAPS_API = Google maps api for google maps component.
- GOOGLE_TRACK_ID = Google analytics ID.
# Studio at http://localhost:3333
# Web frontend at http://localhost:8000
# GraphiQL explorer at http://localhost:8000/___graphql
There is a blog post for more details about how to use this template, but if you would like to just start tinkering:
- The Sanity Studio keeps its schemas in
./studio/schemas. It will hot reload the editor when you edit them so just start experimenting. Read more about their schemas here.
- App followed Gatsby conventions and you can read all about them here.
- If you want Gatsby to not throw errors on missing fields for unpopulated data you need to redeploy the GraphQL API so we can generate schemas –
sanity graphql deploy
# Deploy a GraphQL API and schema to Sanity
npm run graphql-deploy
# Deploy the Sanity Studio to *.sanity.studio
npm run sanity-deploy
# Build & deploy to Zeit's Now. Remember to set `basePath` to "/studio" in sanity.json
npm run now-deploy
Deploy on Zeit: This app assumes deployed to zeit. If you want to deploy edit the now.json config for you.
Fork or clone the example to your GitHub account. After adding your repo to Zeit you’ll get automatic builds & deploys when pushing to master. You can also add a webhook to get deploys on content changes.
- Original template to fork
- Sanity studio